UAE employment visas
We offer a wide range of UAE employment visas, including:
- Two-year employment visas
- Five-year employment visas
- Investor visas
- Family visas
We can help you obtain visas for different emirates of the UAE, such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, etc.
What you need to apply for an employment visa
To apply for a UAE employment visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport
- A clean criminal record
- A medical certificate
- A labor contract
- A sponsorship letter from your employer
Whether you apply for an employment visa in Dubai or a visa to work in other emirates of the UAE, we will help you to get your visa in less time and at the lowest cost.
Employment visa UAE price details
The cost of employment visas in the UAE in its different cities:
- Dubai: the cost of a Dubai work visa varies depending on the different types of visas and the length of stay. Typically, a 2 years employment visa Dubai priced at AED 5,000.
- Abu Dhabi: the cost of an Abu Dhabi work visa is similar to that in Dubai. A two-year employment visa for a skilled worker typically costs AED 5,000.
- Sharjah: the cost of an employment visa in Sharjah is slightly lower than that in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. A two-year employment visa for a skilled worker typically costs AED 4,500.
- Ras Al Khaimah: the cost of an employment visa in Ras Al Khaimah is even lower than that in Sharjah. A two-year employment visa for a skilled worker typically costs AED 4,000.
- Ajman: the cost of an employment visa in Ajman is the lowest of all the emirates. A two-year employment visa for a skilled worker typically costs AED 3,500.